Welcome to e² Young Engineers Essex
e2 Young Engineers Essex provides enrichment programs exploring the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) while focusing on learning through play. Children are given the chance to explore aspects of science and engineering outside their normal curriculum-based classroom activities.
Our method revolves around hands-on learning of theory and practical implementation using our uniquely designed curriculum with LEGO® to deliver a multi-sensory experience.
Our MISSION is to inspire a new generation to be innovative critical thinkers.
The BENEFITS of e2 Young Engineers’ programs are:
• Boost confidence and creativity
• Enhance the understanding of fundamental principles of engineering, math and physics
• Develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Cultivate an appreciation of how things work
• Appreciate that learning can be fun
We provide the following programs for children ages 4-14:
• After School Clubs
• Holiday Workshops
• Private Workshops – Scouts / Cubs / Beavers
• In School Term time sessions
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Hi, my name is Madhu and I own the Essex Franchise of e² Young Engineers. As a mother of two kids who are huge Lego fans, I was amazed how they get creative and enjoy all the time they play with Lego. It made me wonder if I could combine the fun with science and education and that is when I found Lego Engineers. I believe that if we teach children to love and appreciate the excitement of science, we can not only create better students, but better citizens.